Mmall Job Postings
Marketing Executive (6 Positions)
- Candidate must possess at least a Higher Secondary/STPM/”A” Level/PreU, Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Advertising/Media, Computer Science/Information Technology, Mass Communications, Marketing, Commerce or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Chinese, Bahasa Malaysia
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- Have experience working with an e-commerce or retail industries is preferable.
- Ability to generate leads, drive and devise sales funnels and close.
- Client management and work with execution team.
- Fresh graduates with sales driven are encouraged to apply.
- Execute Mmall marketing plan, generate leads and close sales of potential retailers/suppliers by converting them to Mmall merchants.
- Run events, road shows and seminars to promote Mmall concept.
- To support marketing team in coordinating on related matters, compile sales and marketing reports.
- Execute awareness and marketing plan to gather Sellers.
- Run events, road show and seminar in colleges and universities to recruit Sellers.
- Suggest and discuss marketing strategy to team.
- Work closely with project team to solve Seller’s issues.
- Develop relationships with all merchants and sellers in enhacing Shopper Marketing and Ecommerce experiences.
- Key account managers to merchants from vast categories.
Project Executive cum Trainer (2 Positions)
- Possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/ Higher/ Graduate Diploma in Computer Science/Information Technology/ Advertising/ Media or equivalent
- At least 1 year experience in internet marketing
- Extensive knowledge in Online Marketing and Social Media
- Must enjoy sitting long hours in front of a computer
- Knowledge in Open Source Platforms.
- Good to have knowledge of Web development, Mobile App and maintaining server.
- Must have an eye for good design and user interface.
- Troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Experience with e-Commerce (Online Shopping) system and process flow.
- Proficient in written and spoken in English, Mandarin and Bahasa Malaysia
- Responsible, positive attitude, mature and able to multi task.
- Prepare training schedule and material
- Assist marketing team on online advertising and promotion campaign
- Working on Google Adwords, Facebook Advertising, SEO, content marketing and blog advertising (either outsource or in house based)
- Provide tutorial classes and training to merchants and sellers
- Compile reports to submit for meeting and discussion
- Manage social media campaigns and activities e.g. online advocacy, writing editorial, community-out reach efforts, promotions, etc.
- To implement the company’s social media strategy and develop brand awareness.
- To manage presence in social networking sites including Facebook, blog and other community sites.
- Acts as immediate subject matter expert.
Customer Service & Order Fulfillment (2 Positions)
- Higher Secondary/STPM/”A” Level/PreU, Professional Certificate, Diploma with minimum 1 year office working experience in Customer Service.
- Computer Literate
- Good communication skills
- Both entry level or with experienced applicants are welcome (we can discuss the entry level based on your previous experience)
- Strong communication skills in verbal and written forms
- Logical thinking and problem solving skills at all times
- Good team player, positive attitude and eager to learn
- Driven and motivated
- Has passion in eCommerce industry
- Previous experience in customer service is a plus
- Candidate will be doing the customer support role for an Ecommerce site (Online / retail shop).
- Must be able to handle inbound mails, chats and also calls from customers.
- Prepare merchant guide handbook and shopping cart flow and guide for shoppers.
- Assist merchants on how to upload product and any related FAQs.
- Assist shoppers on checkout process and payment issues and any related FAQs.
- Manage Company’s Facebook and Twitter wall posts, inbox and tweets daily.
- Manage and resolve customer relation issues and escalations.
- Document call centre processes and FAQs and work on continuous process improvement.
- Be the voice of customers to provide feedback to the company.
- Analyse customer experience reports and insights and come up with improvement suggestions and initiatives.
- Shifts involved, may be required to work on weekends (subject to company’s needs).
HR & Account Admin Executive (2 Positions)
- Candidate must possess at least a Higher Secondary/STPM/”A”Level/PreU,Diploma, Advanced/ Higher/ Graduate Diploma, Human Resource Management, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese, English
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Human Resources or Accounting.
- Entire supply chain and eCommerce process, recruit staffs and interview.
- Provide basic training for new staffs regarding company overview, business model and company policy and benefits.
- Prepare and handle contract issue for staff, seller and merchant
- Handle staffs issues, conflicts and benefits.
- Liaise with HQ in KL’s account department regarding payment, claim and salary issues.
- Submit summary on weekly or monthly report for online sales report, merchant report.
- Handle finance issues such as GST and MOLpay transaction charges.
- Prepare meeting minute and summary of meeting if needed.
- Liaise with tax agents, auditors, bankers, company secretary and other statutory bodies
- Formulate and review accounting process/policies and improve Internal Controls, Responsibility and Accountability management.